Coupons, Discounts, and Offers
TECHNOMED was founded in 2004, by highly specialized technical group and team of manufacturer-trained service engineers, in the field of Medical Diagnostic Imaging.
Association with a large network of equipment companies, helped us to grow to be one of the worldwide independent service organizations and honor to provide service, technical support, refurbishing the equipment, installation, de-installation, repairing parts, providing spare parts and equipment to dealers/clients/end-user consumers as well as sales Equipment, Parts, Accessories, Tools and Consumables with the Best and Latest available equipment at the Most Competitive Price.
TECHNOMED continuously updates Equipment Sources and has experience in buying and selling from OEM and third-party levels. Our new facility with adequate tools, highly industry experienced engineers and exceptional quality controls, makes it possible to provide our customers both new and pre-owned medical equipment. We offer flexible equipment Financing, Warranty and Service agreements as well as Training of the equipment which we sell.
Furthermore, to help Canada protect against COVID-19, we provide high quality Alcohol Based Antiseptic Hand Sanitizers and Hard Surface Disinfectants to all Canadian People.
To approach the level which introduces us as Foremost Spare Parts Provider, Best Refurbishment Level and Support Customers to understand their right and expand their demand to know secondary market better, by providing training, finance solutions and to become the customer’s very best answer for developing their asset maintenance practices and take them to the next level of capability.
Some TECHNOMED Services:
- Refurbishing and Renewing the equipment, Upgrading to THE highest possible in both hardware and software aspects and making a system look new.
- Providing quick and professional Repair and Maintenance work through a contract or a service call.
- Providing Complete Range of Diagnostic Services and healthcare solutions from standalone (fixed or mobile) units through fully integrated managing solutions designed to meet your organizations and specific patients’ needs.
- Trading New Equipment with Used ones at hospitals, health centers and hospices while reselling the used equipment in less affluent parts of the world- upgrading the currently used equipment.
- Acting as a Buying Agent for major health and wellness centers worldwide.
- Selling New Equipment in all imaging modalities.
- Creating an Aftermarket Part Center for users of high-end equipment who could not or would not want to replace the needed parts with OEM supplies.
- Investing as a partner to set up imaging centers worldwide.
- Meeting our customers’ needs by Being Flexible, Responsive and Efficient
- Understanding the changing healthcare environment and Responding to The Challenges your organization faces.
- Our Proven History of building relationships has established us as a healthcare supplier of choice
- Demonstrating/approaching/providing Innovative Solutions
- From a short-term Mobile Solution for temporary use to a fully integrated partnership, we can provide a service to meet your needs.
- Providing total turnkey solution
- More than 30 Years of Experience in the field of medical diagnostic imaging.
- Providing Equipment, Spare Parts, Service, Technical Support, Parts Repairing, Refurbishment of The Equipment, Installation, De-Installation, …
- The Best and Latest available equipment at the Most Competitive Prices.
- Flexible equipment Financing, Warranty and Service Agreements
- Continuously Update of equipment sources
- Training of the sold equipment.
- Technical Service as well as Sales/Purchase in the same structure.
- Highly industry experienced team of Manufacturer-Trained Service Engineers.
- Complete, Accurate, Adequate, Dedicated Tools for testing, checking, troubleshooting, repairing, calibration and ...
- Internal quality controls based on International Standards (ISO 13485, GMP, …)
- U.S. FDA (food & drug administration) registered!
- Worldwide Service Coverage
Member Since: 2020